Interested in learning more about our game-changing PEM electrolysers? We'd love to hear from you!
Companies wanting to become a Hystar supplier must submit a supplier registration form and qualify according to our supplier approval assessment. Supplier selection and approval is based on several attributes, as well as on an audit of their financial strength and long-term stability.
• Understand opportunities
• Offer world-class safety, quality and delivery standards
• Make the right resource commitments
• Embrace continuous improvement
• Honor commitments
• Demonstrate flexibility and reliability
• Have a mutually beneficial relationship with Hystar
• Proactively innovate and communicate
• Comply with contract terms
• Provide Hystar with a sustainable advantage, whether it is technical, commercial or qualitative
The commitment and performance of our suppliers are key drivers of Hystar’s success, contributing to our sustained position as market leader with a unique offer.
To ensure an efficient process for all parties, invitations and qualification questionnaires will be issued based on identified requirements within our different product groups and relevant business segments.
With a significant global footprint, our supply base is governed by robust sourcing strategies to secure improved results for our clients through quality, competitive conditions, enhanced efficiency, and on-time delivery.
We continually strive to identify and develop strong, long-term relationships and partnerships with suppliers. With their continued collaboration, we are able to keep creating innovative solutions to support our clients’ ever-changing needs and challenge industry conventions.
We expect our suppliers to act and operate in accordance with Hystar’s standards in Terms & Conditions, HSSEQ, ethics and corporate social responsibility.
• Hystar Purchase Terms and Conditions